INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON DRONES & TECHNOLOGY APPLIED TO THE CREATIVE INDUSTRIES. Valencia, June 8, 2018
On the one hand, the speakers will talk about responsible research and innovation in the field of European creative industries, and, on the other, they will expose the results obtained from the AiRT project as an innovation success story in the creative industries sector. Hence, the workshop will be divided into two sessions, a plenary session and a demonstration session:
– Invited experts in drones and creative industries will present the main topics of interest and challenges related to drones and CIs
– The leaders of the different work packages of the three countries will present the main results of the AiRT project
The second phase will consist of a demonstration of the AiRT system, inside the Principe Felipe Science Museum. In this way, the consortium will present the results of the AiRT project:
- A new drone with its different components (gimbal, camera, passive protection, etc.)
- The deployment of the new positioning system. The anchors will be positioned in a closed space and both the system itself and the auto-calibration process will be shown
- The 3D mapping of the environment and the visualisation in the devices
- The presentation of the graphical interface (including flight path programming)
- Finally, the demonstration flight
8.30 – 9 am
D. José E. Capilla Romá.
Research & Innovation Vice-president, UPV.
9.15 – 9.45 am
Creative industries in H2020: EC programmes and new calls.
Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology – Data Applications & Creativity, European Commission.
9.45 – 10.30 am
Past, present and future of drones: a field full of opportunities
J. Ramiro Martínez de Dios
Full Professor, Department of Automation and Systems Engineering, University of Seville.
10.30– 11.00 am
Current and future issues related to the indoor drones’ European regulation.
María de Miguel Molina.
Dissemination Manager AiRT project. UPV, Spain
11.00 – 11.30 am
11.30 – 12.00 am
AIRT Project as an example of responsible innovation.
Project Coordinator AiRT project. UPV, Spain
12.00 – 12.30pm
The positioning system as the key feature for indoor drones.
COO of the Pozyx – AiRT project, Belgium
12.30 – 1.00 pm
What are we doing with drones at the creative industries?
Founder & CEO of the Clearhead- AiRT project, United Kingdom
1.00- 1.30 pm
The challenge of innovation in Europa within the creative industries’
Verónica Buey Cieslak.
Deputy Cluster Manager at Madrid ICT-Audiovisual Cluster
1.30- 2.00 pm
NETWORKING LUNCH BREAK
2.00 – 2.30 pm
How do creative industries innovate?
Montserrat Pareja Eastaway.
Associate Professor, Department of Economic Theory, University of Barcelona
2.30 – 3.00 pm
How the European drones’ market is changing and how we envision the future.
Exploitation Manager AiRT project. CEO of AeroTools, Spain
3.00 – 3.30 pm
From robotics to creativity. Knowledge cross-seeding effects for innovation and tech-transfer projects.
José Luis Poza Luján.
Technical Manager AiRT project. UPV, Spain
3.30 – 4.00 pm
Drones’ impact on the creative industries field and how they can affect other industries.
Blanca de Miguel Molina.
Exploitation Manager AiRT project. UPV, Spain
4.00 – 4.30 pm
4.30 – 5.00 pm
Bus shuttle to The Príncipe Felipe Science Museum
5.00 – 5.45 pm
Demonstration session at The Príncipe Felipe Science Museum
5.45 – 6.00pm