INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON DRONES & TECHNOLOGY APPLIED TO THE CREATIVE INDUSTRIES. Valencia, June 8, 2018
The capacity will be limited since in the second part of the event there will be a demonstrator.
To make the online registration and payment you will be required first to login at the CFP of the UPV. Please, click here to start registration process,
Follow the instructions and get your password to fill up your information and make the payment.
Payments can be done by card or transfer. Note that after registration you will have a few days to send the proof of payment in case of wire transfer.
After payment you will get the receipt of payment. If you need an invoice, you can get it at any time after payment.
If you have any question or difficulty about this process, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Congress Organization has prepared a list of recommended hotels.
Registration fees are as follows
- Registration fee for students UPV (limited places): 10 euros
- Registration fee until May 11, 2018: 35 euros
- Registration fee after May 11, 2018: 70 euros
The registration includes:
- Attendance certificate.
- Transport between both venues of the event (UPV-CAC).
- Two coffee breaks and one lunch break
- The publication “Drones & Technology Applied to the Creative Industries. Innovative Strategies for the European SMEs” by Springer.
You can claim the refund of the inscription fee, depending on the cancellation date.
- Before 1 May 2018, the amount reimbursed will be 80%.
- Between 1 and 18 May 2018, the amount reimbursed is 50%.
- No refunds will be made after 18 May 2018.